The School teaches Practical Philosophy.
Practical Philosophy is the use of philosophy and philosophical techniques in everyday life. By putting Eastern and Western philosophical principles into practice, students experience the value of self-knowledge and the true nature of happiness.
Practical Philosophy is for those who want to:
1. Broaden their perspective to experience life more deeply;
2. Expand the meaning and understanding of their own life;
3. Explore Eastern and Western Philosophies;
4. Discover wisdom and freedom in the present moment;
5. Connect with a spiritual community of like-minded individuals.
REFINE YOUR THINKING. OPEN YOUR MIND.
“The main reason I joined the course was to see if I could learn to relax, as there was always some part of me that was tense and ready for action, whether I was reading a book, writing a letter, talking to a friend or just sitting in a room. I am now learning to dispel the stress and am learning to relax my mind and body, instead of living the flight or fight phase that I have lived with all my life.”